RISE Family of Company’s Privacy Commitment
We take the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously and are committed to protecting your personal, confidential, and otherwise sensitive information. RISE aspires to conduct business and process your Personal Data in accordance with all applicable data protection legislation, in all markets within which RISE operates.
Data: Collectively, all information that you submit to RISE Family of Companies via our website.
Cookies: a small data file that is stored on your device and contains data such as your personal site settings and log-in information.
User or You: any third party that accesses the RISE website and is not either (i) employed by a RISE Company and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to any RISE Company and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
Website: the website that you are currently using, https://risefoc.com
What Data do we collect?
-Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (your browser, IP address, your general location as determined from your IP address and provided by your browser, the site from which you were directed, and the links followed when leaving our site). This information is also collected through cookies;
-When you register and voluntarily provide information in response to online forms, or to register for newsletters (this includes your name, email address, and any other details asked for and which you provide);
-When you apply for employment, we may collect your name, email, address, phone number, qualifications, skills, experience, resume and other information.
What is our legal basis for collecting Data?
- User consent
- In order to perform our contracts with customers
- If you are a client or in our service
How is the Data used?
-For internal record keeping, and administrative purposes, and to inform you about our events, products, or other related information that we think would be of interested to you;
-to communicate marketing messages, newsletters and details of our business;
-to manage the recruitment process, assess and confirm a candidate’s suitability for employment and decide to whom to offer a job.
Information you provide to Third parties
We will not provide your information to any third-parites.
Our website allows you to apply for employment at a RISE Company.
What is RISE’s role in collecting and processing Data?
- We are the Data Controller of information that RISE uses to further its own legitimate business purposes, like providing services directly to you.
- We employ Data Processors to process the information that we use for our own legitimate business purposes—for instance we use Google and HubSpot to market our goods and services to you.
Generally, we set cookies to analyze user interest in our website and help you navigate our website and make it more user-friendly. Some cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. They allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit our website. However, if you do not want this, you can set up your browser so that it informs you about the setting of cookies and you allow this only in individual cases. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
What are your data protection rights under EU law?
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from RISE Family of Companies. Depending on what you would like to have copied, we may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to correct– You have the right to request that RISE Companies correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that RISE erase your personal data, to the extent allowed by law.
- The right to restrict processing including for marketing purposes – You have the right to request that RISE restrict the processing of your personal data, in certain circumstances.
- For example, if you don’t want to us to make automated marketing decisions based on your preferences, then uncheck the marketing box prior to submitting a request. If you’d like to opt out later, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to RISE’s processing of your personal data, in certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that RISE transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you.
Where is your Data processed or controlled?
RISE Family of Companies is a U.S. company and processes your information in the United States with the same level of care and security that the European Union requires.
For California Residents
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (also known as S.B. 27), if the Client is a California resident and the Client’s business relationship with RISE is primarily for personal, family, or household purposes, the Client may request certain data regarding RISE’s disclosure, if any, of Personal Information to third parties for the third-party’s direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact email@example.com; the Client may make such a request up to once per calendar year. If applicable, we will provide you, by e-mail, a list of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the third parties’ names and addresses. Please note that not all Personal Information sharing is covered by S.B. 27’s requirements.
RISE Family of Companies
18000 W Nine Mile Rd 10th Floor
Southfield, MI 48075